- In an effort to look smart and well-educated, Lindsay Lohan live-tweeted the presidential debate and tried to get other famous people to talk to her. “Teachers are the BEST!” [The Superficial]
- Robert Pattinson thinks that being sad about dogs dying is equivalent to watching war footage. Getting back together with KStew clearly hasn’t improved his overall levels of mope. [TooFab]
- Proving maybe the Mayans were right, Avril Lavigne plans to sing a Nickelback cover song for an upcoming anime film. Let’s do this apocalypse in an orderly fashion, women and children first. [PopCrush]
- ‘Twilight‘ actor Kellan Lutz is set to make a cameo on ‘30 Rock‘ this Thursday. No word yet on whether he will be visiting his grand-uncle, a character named Lutz who once teased his relation to actor Kellan. This is canon. [Hypable]
- A scientist names a new species of fern after Lady Gaga because it was literally born with the DNA sequence GAGA. It also gets a deeper meaning than the golden-butted Beyonce horsefly. [Gothamist]
- The Kardashians’ holiday line of nail polish “kolors” will be available this winter with such insipid names as “Here We Kome A-Karoling” and “Kardashing Through the Snow.” Kill me. Kwickly. [A Beauty Club]
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://starcrush.com using your original account information.