Lady Gaga + Justin Bieber Top Forbes’ List of the Highest Paid Celebrities Under 30
For the lineup, Forbes evaluated how much coin the young celebs earned between June 2012 and June 2013.
Rounding out the top three is Taylor Swift, who proved that pop music and breakup songs sell big. She took home $55 million thanks to a tour, her bestselling ‘Red’ album and a lucrative Diet Coke endorsement.
According to Forbes, here are the 10 highest earning celebs under 30 (note that seven of them are female):
- Lady Gaga, $80 million
- Justin Bieber, $58 million
- Taylor Swift, $55 million
- Calvin Harris, $46 million
- Rihanna, $43 million
- Katy Perry, $39 million
- Jennifer Lawrence, $26 million
- Adele, $25 million
- Kristen Stewart, $22 million
- Taylor Lautner, $22 million