Contact Us

Ashley Greene Caused the Fire That Set Her Apartment Ablaze

Ashley Greene
Mark Davis, Getty Images

‘Twilight’ actress Ashley Greene‘s Hollywood apartment was devastated by a fire back on March 22, and the various agencies involved have determined that Greene herself is at fault for the blaze. The fire killed one of her dogs who was inside the apartment at the time.

According to TMZ, her insurance company is now being forced to pay $305,000 to pay for the damages which were caused when a candle fell over.

As the owner of the unit explained, things have been taking an absurdly long time to settle. Greene’s insurance company was trying to dodge making payments, while a rep for them blamed Ashley, who they said they couldn’t get to come in for an interview.

Eventually, however, they wrangled her in and were able to determine that she was at fault.

Besides one of Ashley’s pooches, no one else was injured in the fire. The apartment’s owner is now eagerly awaiting payment so she can begin to make repairs.

See Pictures of the Condo's Destruction

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Best of StarCrush

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to using your original account information.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for StarCrush quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!